Heat Preservation Ceramic for Slippery Road
What is Ceramic Paver
Ceramic paver uses the slag waste, waste ceramics as raw material.After re-processing, high temperature sintering, the environmental product is produced with characteristics of keeping the ground water permeability, preserving moisture, compression-resistant, slip-proof, high strength, cold resistance, weather resistance, noise reduction, sound absorption and reusability.
Why Ceramic Paver
1. Good water permeability—natural water lowering can quickly let the water go through the ground, and timely replenish groundwater resources. Save water and reduce the city waterlogging.
2. Function of automatic adjustment—excellent permeability can regulate the surface temperature and humidity to eliminate the “heat island phenomenon” and maintain the ecological balance
3. Safety and comfort—in the rainy days, road has no water to prevent night reflection and improve the safety and comfort of vehicle and pedestrian.
4. Strong water absorbing capacity—used in public or family kitchen and bathroom floor, it can absorb water and exerts excellent anti-skid effect.
5. Noise reduction—porous structure can absorb the vehicle noise, and create a quiet and comfortable environment
6. High compressive strength—made with high pressure and high temperature sintering, the compressive strength, flexural strength is higher than that of other floor laying material.
7. Low carbon emission and environmental protection—long product life and weathering resistance can bring infinite times repeated recycling.
8. Remove haze—at present, in some cities, haze phenomenon is very serious. The main reason is the dry air. Because of the lack of water vapor adsorption, suspended particles can not be timely settled. Only large area of water permeable bricks can eliminate the haze.
Size Available of Ceramic Paver
Construction Steps of Ceramic Paver
2.Pavement procedure of crushed stones
3.Pavement procedure of sand
4.Pavement procedure of tile
6.Pavement procedure of joints