Sandwich Wall Panel Maintenance Method
In order to ensure the construction quality of Sandwich Wall Panel, we should do a good job of maintaining the wall panels. How to maintain these lightweight wall panels? The specific measures are as follows:
1. In order to ensure the construction quality of the Sandwich Wall Panel, the finished product protection of the board should be done. If the installation distance is short during the installation process, it can be transported by cart. If the distance is long, it needs to be transported by vehicle. In order to ensure that the Sandwich Wall Panel are not damaged during long-distance transportation, the Sandwich Wall Panel should be bundled, and each bundle of panels should not exceed 8 pieces, and lightly hanged to prevent surface damage during loading and unloading. In order to ensure that the Sandwich Wall Panel is not exposed to rain, a plastic film should be applied to the board.
2. The Sandwich Wall Panel should be stored at room temperature, and the environment should be kept dry and ventilated at all times to prevent the erosion of rainwater. The storage time in the project should not be less than 28days.
3. If the product is stored for more than 6 months, the orientation of the board should be changed and the position of the board should be changed. If the storage period is more than 12 months, the product should be inspected according to the standard before leaving the factory or before use.
4. All professional work types in construction should be closely coordinated, and the process should be arranged reasonably. It is strictly forbidden to reverse the process construction.
5. When installing the embedded parts, it is advisable to use the impact drill to drill holes. The inner wall of the putty should not be arbitrarily cut.
6. It is strictly forbidden for the construction personnel to pedal or use the trolley to collide with the Sandwich Wall Panel.
7. After the installation of the lightweight Sandwich Wall Panel, do not allow the line to be opened on the board within seven days to avoid loosening of the wall panel and cracking of the wall.