- Feb 27, 2019 -
Introduction to the specific installation process of lightweight wall panels
1) Place the prepared lightweight wallboard in the position to be installed and stand up.
2) Align the position of the beam line, then use the iron shovel to lift the lightweight wall panel from the bottom, so that the two boards should be tightly closed without leaving any gaps. At the same time, we need to use the hammer to force the wall board and the wall board to be close to each other. It is necessary to use the cement that is stirred before, so that the joints of the two boards are not cemented, and at the same time, it is necessary to ensure that no gap is left.
3, use the wooden wedge nails to nail it temporarily, so that the general work is basically completed.
3. Inspection after installation
1) Check if the lightweight wall panel is installed vertically.
2) After checking the vertical of the wallboard, we need to use steel bars at the joint between the wallboard and the wallboard. The purpose of this is to fix the two wall panels so that it does not wobble. Then we used a percussion drill to make a hole in each of the four corners of the lightweight wallboard, and then we inserted the reinforcement and then reinforce it. In this way, our basic installation process for lightweight wall panels is completed.
The above is a small series of specific procedures for the installation of lightweight wall panels. In fact, in the process of installing lightweight wall panels, the most important thing is that we need to carefully complete each step of the process, and we will not forget to check and ensure afterwards. Quality clearance.