outdoor wall panels sandwich panel prefabricated house
ZJT Lightweight Composed Energy-saving Sandwich Wall Panel is composed of face panel and interior filling.The material of face panel is thin fiber cement board or calcium silicate board,and the middle is filled with lightweight composite core materials,including cement,EPS and fly ash.The quality and technology of product have reached to a new level and became the leading brand among the silimar products.
|EPS lightweight composite wall panel||Length×Width (mm)||Thickness optional (mm)|
|Redular Size (mm)||2270×610mm||60/75/90/100/120/150mm|
|Thickness suggest (mm)||Roof||60mm|
|Exterior wall and Floor||120/150mm|
The lightweight composite partition wall panel can increase the use area, has good integrity, and is not easily deformed during use, the wall body is not easy to loose, and the seismic performance is good.
2.The partition wall itself has the functions of moisture-proof, waterproof and sound-proof, and can maintain a constant humidity level during use to achieve the effect of ecological adjustment. Very in line with the development trend of modern architecture.
3. This partition can play a role in fire protection and environmental protection. Even if it is used for a long time at high temperatures, it will not emit toxic gases. Its flame resistance is in line with national standards. The benefits of using lightweight partitions for customers are as follows:
(1) Reduce overall costs and increase economic efficiency.
(2) Increase the usable area and utilization rate of buildings, and consider the saleable unit as the valuation unit of the sale unit to enhance the competitive advantage of the unit in terms of price;
(3) The ability of buildings to withstand earthquakes, fires and other disasters is greatly improved.
(4) In promoting real estate development, the concept of “ecological housing” and “natural environmentally friendly housing” can be highlighted, with “breathing housing” or “self- regulating ecological housing” as a selling point. Unlike other buildings, creation is different.
Our certificate are SGS and TUV
Xiamen Zhongjingtai Building Materials Co., Ltd
Unit2A, Lianchang Building, No6-8 Huli District, Xiamen, China
Contact person:Jodie Huang
TEL: +86-592-5216902 FAX: +86-592-5216319
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.zhongjingtai.com