Lightweight Partition Sandwich Wall Panel
Information of Partition Sandwich Wall Panel
Zhongjingtao lightweight partition board is a non-load-bearing lightweight composite high-strength wallboard with calcium silicate board as surface panel and a light foaming material in the middle. The composite material is made of composite Portland cement, fly ash, inorganic fiber and plant fiber through high temperature steam. It has good heat insulation function and makes your indoor environment more comfortable.
Features of Partition Sandwich Wall Panel
1. Environment, fireproof, soundproof, adiabatic, thermal insulation, enlarge using area;
2. Moderate surface density, light texture, reduce the construction coast, excellent cost performance;
3. Waterproof, moistureproof, good water resistance, not afraid of water immersion, can be used in moist areas;
4. The surface of the wall board is good flatness, no plastering before finishing decoration, good processability. It can be arbitrarily cut and open trunking. The wastage rate is also low;
5. It can be decorated on the surface, such as pasting ceramic chips and hanging up marbles;
6. Suitable to put nails on it and hang (Single-point hanging force reaches 45kg above). Easy construction and short construction period.
Installation process of Partition Sandwich Wall Panel
1. Paying-off and Sandwich Wall Panels Arrived on Site
Adopting high precision laser alignment instrument to eject double lines of panel thickness on axial line of panel installation location, move the panel to the settled location according to different specifications.
2. Sawing Panel According to Requirement
Adopting hand-hold electric saw cutting the panel according to different need, make sure maximum using each panel to reduce the waste.
Sizing the bump slots and even up the special ZJT panel adhesive into the bump slots and baseline of the floor.
Erected the painted panel with adhesive and move it to the prepared installation site, adjusting the panel to fit both of the baseline and tighten each panel to push the extra polymer mortar out of the joint crack, fixing the panel by wooden wedge.
5. Correction and Fixation
Correcting the panel position by using 2m levelness & verticality straight guide rule, adopting expansion rubber together with 6mm or 8mm steel bar to fix the panel.
6. Grouting and Filling Thick Liquid
Leave the installed and corrected panel for one day, adopting BOYUEJIA special panel adhesive to filling the joint crack. Remove wooden wedge and smooth the crack by polymer mortar.
7. Slotting and Wiring
Adopting hand-electric saw to cut the slotting for switch box or concealed line if needed, smooth the slotting by polymer mortar after installation.
8. Sticking Anti-Crack Tape
Sticking anti-crack tape in 3-5 days after grouting to prevent crack which may caused by long time expansion or contraction.
9. Installing Door Frame
Reserve holes for door and window, and fixing the holes by plywood line anchor.
Sandwich wall panel do not need extra plaster for the surface, decorating the wall surface directly by tiles, wallpaper or other painting.
WhatsApp: +86 13666003756