Environmental and Earthquake Resistance Fast Installation EPS Sandwich Wall Board
1. eps wall panel introduction
ZJT EPS (Expanded polystyrene board) wall Panel is composed of exterior panels and interior core filling, to form a non-load-bearing light-weight composite wall panel. The exterior panels on both sides are 5mm calcium silicate board, and the middle core is filled with polystyrene beads & cement or ceramsite, polystyrene beads & cement.
Material：Additives + EPS+ Calcium Silicate Board+ Sand + Cement
1) Heat insulation and Preservation The major material is polystyrene grains and other anti-freezing and heat preserving environmental protection materials, which could adjust the indoor temperature at a constant range thus achieving the effects of ecological adjustment.
2) Waterproof and Fireproof The face panel of energy-saving boards on both side are 5mm calcium silicate fireproof board and the main materials is a mixture of cement, sand, fly ash etc.
3) Sound insulation and Absorption The inside construction material (EPS polystyrene grain) functions well in sound insulation and sound-absorbing.
4) Easy construction and Time saving For the same construction work that takes 12 people and 60 minuses to complete with traditional blocks, only 3 people and 60 minutes will do with boards, thus can save a lot of labor and time cost for the construction part.
5) High intensity and Quake proof The energy saving boards are all with high intensity and the earthquake resistance can reach 8.5 magnitudes.
6) Space and Cost saving For its thickness and lightweight features, the building area is largely increased and saves the cost construction structure a lot.
5.Technical Performance indicators of ZJT sandwich panel
|Item||Parameter Index Specifications|
|2||Anti-bending damage load/times over deadweight||≥3.0||≥3.0||≥3.0||≥3.0||≥5.0||≥5.0||≥7.0|
|7||Dring shrinkage value(mm/m)||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5|
|9||Sound insulation capacity in the air(dB)||≥35||≥35||≥40||≥40||≥45||≥50||≥55|
|11||Heat transfer coefficient(w/m2.k)||≤2.0||≤2.0||≤2.0||≤2.0||≤2.0||≤2.0||≤2.0|
|12||Inner radiation index||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1|
|13||Outer radiation index||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1|
|14||Frost resistance(shall show no visible cracks and surface without change)||_||_||shall show no visible cracks and surface without change|
|15||The combustion properties(A1 or A2)||_||_||A1 or A2|