the ZJT EPS Cement sandwich panels is solid wall Panel - composed of a 5mm fiber cement board facing with a core high strength and lightweight concreter mix. The mix design comprises of cement, sand, 2mm aggregates and expandedpolystyrene
Thickness: 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, 180mm, 200mm
Length: 2270mm & 2440mm
Tongue and groove profiles to interlock each panel
Installation Guide of ZJT wall panel
1. The columns are inside the sandwich panel which makes it more beautiful and reality.
2. Compared with the earth building, the price is much lower and the installation time is much shorter.
3. Fire rate partition: 4 hours, reach to A level
4. Sound insulation: 38-46db
5. Thermal Conductivity: 0.221w/mk
6. Anti-earthquake: depend on the strength of steel structure (8 grade)
7. The using life is around 40-70 years.Environmental protection and economy.
8. Each worker can assemble 30~40 square meters every day, easy and fast installation.
9. Loading: 250-650square meters can be loaded in one 40 feet shipping container, it will depends on the size you need.
How long can you delivery the goods?
A: Usual order can delivery in 5-15 days upon receiving deposit payment
Urgent order can be speed production to meet client requirement
Large order can further discuss
Q: Can you offer a sample for testing?
A: Of course, we can offer a free small sample depend on your request
Q: Do you have any certificates or qualifications?
A: Yes. We have passed SGS&TUV& CE & ISO, and a full set of wall panel performance testing report, including Thermal Insulation, Soundproof, Strength testing, Fireproof (performance of our sandwich panel is more than 4 hours in the heat of 1000℃.)
Q: What are the disadvantages of your sandwich panel?
A: Our panel is non-load bearing wall panel, so when building several floors of high-rise buildings, must combine with steel structure or concrete structure.