Concrete Cement Board for External Wall
Concrete Cement Board is a kind of light weight energy-saving wall material taking Fiber reinforced Calcium silicone board or Cement Calcium Silicone Board as face panel, cement, EPS, fly ash as core and forming by one time compound.
Features of Concrete Cement Board compare to hollow block
|Feature||ZJT EPS cement sandwich panel||Hollow block|
Good shock resistance, high bending feature, Improve the safety factor of building structure. There is reserved space for change between layers, which can effectively prevent earthquakes and no risk of collapse.
Directly affected by the earthquake, easy fall apart with high weight.
≥ 4 hours
EPS cement sandwich wall panel is made of calcium silicate board as surface panel, which is a kind of fireproof, dampproof material, widely used in industrial and commercial engineering buildings
Poor resistance to penetration, need to do the plastering and waterproof treatment after install.
Reduce the net weight of the building, high bending, and lock on the structure, improve the structural safety factor, and effectively prevent earthquake
Directly affected by earthquakes, inelastic and high weight, resulting in easy collapse
|85% higher than brick wall. The internal small holes of the product are independent closed holes with a diameter of Φ 1-2mm, which can effectively prevent the diffusion of water molecules.|
Room partitions can be freely changed, dismantle, renovation.
The wall may not be in a vertical position on the beam and is not restricted by the beam and column.
In the later changes to the layout of the building compartment, it is completely unconstrained by the beam and column. As long as it is within the load-bearing range of the floor, it can be freely divided and flexibly laid out.
Can not changed, dismantle, renovation.
Fire reated in SGS
Sound insulation in SGS
Installation of wall board
1. Setting the line and carrying the board into position.
2. Using a hand-hold electric saw cut to the sizes needed.
3. Sizing cement on tenon side of two boards, then spread specific mortar on one tenon side casually.
4. Carrying the board prepared to be installed to the installation place, correcting the wall board by special tools, and making it close tightly. Then let the specific mortar squeeze out into full and then fixing it with a wedge temporarily.
5. Planting bars in wall and pillar: drill a hole in the original pillar or wall, and fix the board by steel bars
6. Correcting and fixing: Using a guiding rule to check the vertical and leveling correction.
7.Planting bars in structure beam: drill a hole in structure beam and plant a reversed 7-shaped steel bar to fix with wall board.
8. Planting bars in floor: drill a hole in the floor and plant a 7-shaped steel bar to fix with wall board.
9. Planting bars between two boards, plant a steel bar in the angle of 45 degree to fix.
10. Installing electrical wires and switches: setting lines on the places needing to be set with concealed wire and switch box.
11. Grouting and filling starch: filling and sticking the corrected wall board with polymer mortar.
12. Sticking anti-cracking tape.
After the mortar and wall are all shaped, sticking glass-cloth or anti-cracking tape, brushing coating.
XIAMEN ZHONGJINGTAI BUILDING MATERIALS CO., LTD. is a professional high-tech research and development company producing new wall materials, machinery and equipment development, technology production and promotion of product applications. The company is situated in the charming Xiamen city, with the convenience of water and land transportation and only ten minutes from the airport.
We adhere to the "quality first, win-win cooperation" business philosophy and provide our value customers with strong technical support and package services. With our top quality products and credibility, we pledge to collaborate with our partners to thrive together while meeting the demands of the market. We are committed to contribute these superior and environmentally-friendly wall materials to the society.
Contact us if you want to know more about our wall board